Partners in Care
Circus Day Nursery offers parents and children a wonderful, caring environment that’s open year round with flexible hours to suit. We truly consider ourselves to be partnering with parents to provide the best and most loving care available for children in Cheltenham.
We hold regular Parents Evenings where your child’s progress is discussed with your child’s key person. But of course any issues or concerns can be discussed with a member of staff at any time.
Just take a look at benefits you and your children will enjoy:
- Convenient core opening hours of 8:00 am until 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, 51 weeks a year (except Public Holidays)
- Breakfast club for early risers available from 7:30 am five days per week
- Children welcome from as early as three months to five years
- 119 places on a full time or sessional basis to suit
- Free off-road car parking for safety
- Secure access system
- Experienced, qualified, trained team serving Cheltenham for over 14 years
- Outdoor sensory play in our Secret Garden with a trained leader
- Fluid internal classrooms add variety throughout the day
- Individual appropriately equipped suites of rooms for each age group
- Self-contained baby unit with its own secure entrance
- CCTV for sleeping areas for your peace of mind
- All nutritious meals freshly prepared on site by a dedicated catering team
- 5 star food hygiene rating in our kitchen
- Newsletters, Facebook and Parents Evenings keep parents informed
- Excellent links with local schools to ensure smooth transition to school
- Sessional fees include: childcare and consumables such as nappies/wipes, baby milk and food
- Childcare vouchers accepted – see section ‘affordability’
- Free Government grant funding for 3 & 4 year olds – see section ‘affordability’ (This funding only covers basic childcare, and consumables will be charged extra during this free funding period)
We’d love to have you visit us and tour our nursery so you can see and experience these benefits yourself. Contact us today.